Temptation!!

Yall why did my co-worker just drop off a big a$$ cookie on my desk! Anyone who knows me knows I can't say no to cake and cookies! They have been my downfall since the beginning of time!  So now I sit and stare at this cookie while it mocks me and dares me to eat it. And to make things worse I broke fitness cardinal rule #1: I did not eat breakfast!

I forgot to set my alarm this morning and had to rush to get to work. So now I'm sitting at my desk and my stomach is grumbling and this cookie is staring at me! Someone help me!!! 
I'm trying to reason with the cookie. I tell it I will only eat a corner of it. Only enough to take the edge off. I tell it if it goes away I will be good. I'll help little old ladies cross the street, I'll actually take that bag of clothes I have sitting in the corner down to Goodwill. Just leave me alone!
I think I saw a breakfast bar sitting around somewhere. I'll go hunt that down with some tea. That should work!  Then I'm going to go kick my co-workers behind. There's a reason her nickname around here is "Trouble maker!"

Comments

  1. So, did u end up kicking ur co-worker's behind??? I guess ur co-worker was trying to be nice to u but he/she should know not to offer u anything like that in the future, right??? ~_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Rocked and Rolled!!

Motivation

Running!!!