Old Jeans are NEW again!!

I was going to blog about something else today but something totally amazing happened to me that I just had to share. I'll blog skin care and exercise tomorrow. Anywho...I was getting ready for work this morning  and like every morning stood in my walk-in closet and stared at the many things on hangers in there and declared "I have nothing to wear!"
Of course my husband just rolls his eyes and walks to his little spot in the closet to grab a pair of slacks and a shirt and throws it on. How do men do that?

So I grab myself a pair of pants and shirt and throw it on. Only thing was I didn't like the pants. So I perused through the rack again and my eyes fell on a pair of brown slacks I had bought at Macy's a couple years ago. I had stopped wearing them after I was pregnant. I've tried them on every now and again but they were just too tight. Well not today! Those suckers actually fit! And I don't mean they fit good enough to pass. They weren't clinging to me at all. So after work I came home and decided to see what else would fit. I pulled a box of clothes out and started digging through them and tried on every pair of pants I could find. Slacks, khakis and jeans!

And guess what?? Every last one of them fit!! Even those odd pair of jeans that I got from Macy's that were supposed to be "my size" but they wouldn't go over my hips. Well today they did! Those jeans are still tight in the thigh so they went back into back of the closet. But I totally felt like I went on a shopping spree in my own closet tonight!  LOL  I've added 3 pairs of jeans, 3 slacks, a pair of corduroys and 1 pair of khaki pants back into my wardrobe!  And the best part was, I was able to take the bigger pants and put them in the bag I have marked for "Goodwill"! Those suckers are out of here!!
I didn't feel like working out tonight but this totally motivated me to get my butt in gear and do my Active 2 workout!

Comments

  1. I love NSVs (non scale victories) like that!!! Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Rocked and Rolled!!

Motivation

Running!!!