KettleBell




In my series "Workouts I do so you don't have too" I did Kettlebell conditioning tonight....
Ohhh emmm geeee..... that's all I can say about this work out. Every muscle in my body hurts already. I can't imagine what it will feel like tomorrow morning! But man what a work out. I didn't think I was going to make it past the warm up!  But once we got going with the kettlebell it wasn't so bad. It was  the push ups  and mountain climbers that killed me. lol
The instructor was very nice. Her name was Lou, that's a nickname. She's from Bulgaria and has the cutest accent.So about kettlebell, according to an article in Women's Health magazine: 
 Researchers found that people who did a 20-minute kettlebell workout torched almost 300 calories—and that's just for starters. When you factor in the muscle-sculpting impact (the calories burned after you exercise as your body repairs its muscle fibers), the total expenditure could increase by up to 50 percent.
300 calories in 20 minutes?? I did it for 45 minutes today! That's a lot of calories!! I will certainly be adding this workout to my fitness regime. Lou and I have a standing appointment every Thursday evening!
And just so you know I did get two workouts in today. I did Yoga for my afternoon workout. These two a days are pretty cool. But I think next week I will only do two a days a couple times a week rather than everyday.  LOL!
One day closer....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Rocked and Rolled!!

Motivation

Eating Right....