Fitness Test

So I took a fitness test yesterday. I had to time myself doing push-ups, crunches for one minute. I did well for push-ups and did 20 in one minute. If you know me that is a feat all in itself since a year ago I couldn't even do 1 push-up. Today my arms are burning but it was worth it.

I did 27 crunches, which I thought was really low. I think I was doing the crunches wrong because I know I can do a hell of a lot more than 27 in one minute. For the step test, you had to step for 3 minutes then take your pulse after one minute of rest. My fitness level came out that I was AVERAGE. Average can you believe that??


Well I can. I've always been average. Average height, average grades, average looks. Why not add average fitness level.  But I refuse to stay at average. My goal is to be above average to Excellent fitness level.
I also took my body fat percentage which was NOT average!!  LOL  My body fat percentage is 37%. That falls into the "overfat" category. I have no idea what "overfat" means or who came up with it but it's a awful name. I'm about 3 percentage points from being overweight. But only 5 percentage points from going down into the you guessed it... "AVERAGE". Blah. But this is one of those times I won't mind being average.

Work-outs have been going well. I missed Tuesday because I thought it was my rest day but I made it up last night. I have too keep reminding myself about how good I feel after a workout. I never feel like doing it but once I get started I feel great. And now that my gym at work is open again I will trying to workout twice a day. Yes ladies and gentlemen I will be doing twoadays! I'll let you know how it goes. LOL

Comments

  1. Twoadays are not for the faint of heart. Make sure you get plenty of hydration and rest. Did you do the women push-ups, the men push ups, or the GAM push-ups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Why it got to be a men push up? I did good old-fashion regular push-ups. lol I do do GAM push-up with my stability ball.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Rocked and Rolled!!

Motivation

Running!!!