Motivation

Yesterday I talked about goals. One of my main fitness goals is to lose 20 lbs by June 1st. Well I can't do that sitting on the couch which I totally felt like doing when I got home from work. the past two days have been so stressful and exhausting at work that I just want to veg out when I get home. Then my dad came over and so it's hard to get into the workout groove when you ahve company. Then everyone sat down for dinner. I knew if I ate it would be over and there would be no way I would workout. So while my dad, husband and son sat down to eat I went and turned on my EA Sports Active 2, which by the way is a phenomenal game, and did my workout while everyone ate.
I got this game for Christmas. I always heard of people talking about the Wii Fit and the like and wondered if Playstation 3 had such a game while browsing through the aisles of Sam's Club. And lo and behold there it was. It was on sale from $99 down to $56. And yes I made my husband buy it for me right there on the spot and I actually wrapped it and put it under the tree and didn't open it until Christmas. LOL But then when we opened it one of the motion sensors didn't work so we had to wait until the day after to take it back and get a new one. There always seems to be something to stop us from working out. But I started the workout program. It's 9 weeks long and so far I've already missed 2 of my workouts but I'm going to make it up one day this week. The program is set up that you workout 4 days a week and off for 3 days. They have three levels of easy, medium and hard. I started out on medium and I'll probably stay there for a while. So I'm on my second week and I feel good. Right now my thighs are still burning!   So besides losing 20 lbs my other goal is to have thighs just like the woman on the box.  LOL!  And I know I'll get there soon because this game makes you do so many squats it's ridiculous!!  So anytime I don't feel like working out I look at the box and that woman's thighs and all the sudden I find my motivation again.

Comments

  1. I know how you feel. This is the way I feel when i am at the gym. The people around me motivate me to push harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most places have them for $59. I wouldn't pay more than that. Some places sell it for $99. You should get it. It's really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazon.com has it on sale for $48.99

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Rocked and Rolled!!

Eating Right....