Summer Tone Up!








Today starts another 6 week challenge with Tone It Up!  I love that Tone It Up team are always having challenges. It helps me focus and refocus when I lost my way. Honestly, I need it.  I always start off strong and then fall off about half way though the challenges. It's not easy to stay focused when you're a busy mother of 2 boys whose whole diet consists of Macaroni and cheese, hamburgers and spaghetti....
so rather than fight with them I just give in. And so when they eat that crap so do I. And don't forget the sweets!  I'm so addicted to sugar it's not even funny. I LOVE cake. Like love, can never say no LOL  
And on top of my knee injury that prevents me from many types of exercises I want to do, and the kids being home for summer break really limits my time at the gym.  But I'm not going to make excuses anymore!  There are too many workouts online and YouTube to make not going to the gym my excuse for not working out.  Just have to find the motivation within, as I take this journey on health and fitness. Since moving to Georgia I've gained almost 15 pounds...I stress eat and I've been under a lot of stress with finding a new job, chauffeuring the kids around among other things.  So I need you to help stay accountable! If you want to join the challenge let me know!  Journey to health has no set destination. You're always in pursuit of it!  Having friends along with you makes it fun!
Tone it up App
You can get your daily workout from the Tone it up App

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Rocked and Rolled!!

Motivation

Running!!!