TRX!

I meant to write this up since Monday but I needed a few days to recover from my TRX workout.  Yes boys and girls it was that rough. The workout I was initially was supposed to do was a kettlebell and TRX mix but because so many people showed up for class we all couldn't get on the TRX straps. But I asked one of the instructors if I could try out a couple moves and she happily obliged. Next thing I knew I was doing a full body work out.  I did shoulders biceps, triceps, legs and buns and back.  And every single one of those muscles still hurt!  but I loved every minute of it. I can see why athletes use this type of training. You work deep muscles that simple lunges and squats just can't get too.  I've done lots of butt exercises in my time but nothing has ever left my glutes this sore.  I'm going to have to find a way to get to the TRX conditioning class during the week!  I got to say again I love the Fitness Fusion Yoga Studio I go to. It's a little expensive but it's so good!

On another note, I seem to have sustained an ankle injury while Spinning last Thursday. My ankle is swollen and tender. Looks like I'll be making a doctor's appointment soon. Le sigh.... I hope it's nothing serious because I can't be fit and fab on crutches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Rocked and Rolled!!

Motivation

Running!!!