Lost my mind!

So I've been MIA this summer. Lots been going on but just couldn't get it all down to put on paper.  I went on  vacation this summer which was fun and I actually got some workouts in and managed to eat fairly healthy.  I actually did very well this summer with working out and losing weight. But I'll blog about that later. 

Today what brought me out of my blogger hiding place was my birthday weekend. Last Friday was my birthday and apparently I lost my mind.  I ate like it was nobody's business.  The day before my birthday hubby and I and our son went for pizza. It was sooo good. I miss pizza.  It's my weakness. I had 3 small slices.
  


Friday I ate pretty well. I made my first ever guacamole dip. It was so good.  I ate a chicken and guacamole on whole wheat for lunch on Saturday but afterwards we went for cupcakes!  I got a red velvet cupcake from a shop called Allegria. I mean it was my birthday it was allowed!  LOL
Then for dinner we went to an Asian Noodle Bar. I had the stir fry beef with jasmine rice.  It was alright but the stir fry was too salty.

 

Sunday my brothers and sister wanted to help me celebrate my birthday so we all headed to my parents house where we had Pollo Tropical, I had the rice and black beans with chicken. Then for dessert my birthday cake was an ice cream cake!  So yes more sugar.  LOL

Let's not focus that they spelled my name wrong. lol


I of course skipped dinner that evening. I think I just had a piece of fruit.
I usually run on Sundays but it was raining so that meant no working out for me.

So you'd think I would eat better since I hadn't worked out since last Tuesay but nooooo Monday I ate pizza again for lunch!!! 2 large slices and half!  Then for lunch today I had a chicken salad bowl from Chipotle!  Don't let the word salad fool you folks anything this is a high calorie meal since their portions are so large.  So I know I over did it and if I didn't know it my stomach is telling me that I did.  I'm so bloated I look four months pregnant.  Blah.....

Tonight I finally got to the gym. It's always good to have a workout buddy.  I think we gossiped more than we worked out but we still got a good one in tonight!  LOL 

Anyway this is my new haircut.  Decided to get some new hair with my new body.



Fit and fab in 2011!! I'll get back on it this week! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Rocked and Rolled!!

Motivation

Running!!!